Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10/7 TGPR Trackcross Results

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 10/7 TGPR Trackcross Results

    Results for the trackcross at TGPR. 15 Drivers completed 140 runs in under 2.5 hours, many in other people's cars. No drivers had to work course (a few people stepped in to run timing so I could do my laps) and we had 45 second course with an easy 100 mph straight. I don't know why more people didn't show up...
    Attached Files
    Miles Crabbe #31
    CAMC Mustang GT
    Margay Ignite Lo206 Kart
    Probably working T&S

  • #2
    Thanks Miles for doing this. It was fun! Really enjoyed it. It took a little more HP than the S could deliver to get to 100, I was seeing 90 at the light, but still a blast. I'd do it again.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by viccath5 View Post
      Thanks Miles for doing this. It was fun! Really enjoyed it. It took a little more HP than the S could deliver to get to 100, I was seeing 90 at the light, but still a blast. I'd do it again.
      Thanks for coming Mark! Seems like everyone had a great time. I honestly thought this event might sell out among the autocross crowd. I guess our folks have gotten used to small slow courses.

      And thanks to Andy Tow for tossing me the keys to the turbo Eliminator. Open car, fat hoosiers, turbo noises...what's not to love?
      Rod H
      Bringing a knife to a gun fight.

      Comment


      • #4
        Steve Conrad was nice enough to host the results on the TAC/TVR site for those of you who don't/can't download html files.
        Overall
        Pax
        Raw
        Miles Crabbe #31
        CAMC Mustang GT
        Margay Ignite Lo206 Kart
        Probably working T&S

        Comment


        • #5
          Results are also available here

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MilesCrabbe View Post
            Steve Conrad was nice enough to host the results on the TAC/TVR site for those of you who don't/can't download html files.
            Overall
            Pax
            Raw
            Thanks! I can't convince my chromebook to display the html files as anything other than raw html.
            Rod H
            Bringing a knife to a gun fight.

            Comment


            • #7
              TrackCross was definitely a great time. I enjoyed the swapping of cars that we were able to do during fun runs.

              Since we ran out of drivers before we'd planned to end the event, I guess that means everyone feels they got their money's worth!
              2001 Green Miata
              1991 White Miata
              2007 Black Miata
              29 CSP
              I part out Miatas @ theMiataFix.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Anyone have video they can post please? I'm curious what it looked like.
                Gramps

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MWenning View Post
                  Anyone have video they can post please? I'm curious what it looked like.
                  Gramps
                  I don't have video, but I've started posting some stills, here - http://bit.ly/2A4tru2

                  Basically, out the back door, clockwise, with an offset gate before the bowl, and finish 2/3s the way on the creekside straight. Then return through the pits and line up again.
                  Chuck Schultz
                  Another black(ish) Miata
                  2007 Jetta GLI Fahrenheit

                  http://csgoodphotos.com or http://art.csgoodphotos.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by chuck schultz View Post
                    Basically, out the back door, clockwise, with an offset gate before the bowl
                    Sounds like the morning after Taco Bell.
                    Nick Stone

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MWenning View Post
                      Anyone have video they can post please? I'm curious what it looked like.
                      Gramps
                      I know Andy was running video for his runs but he has been busy with work this week.

                      I posted an external view of run by the Team HMA Odyssey on the ALSCCA Facebook page.
                      Rod H
                      Bringing a knife to a gun fight.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X