Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Registration is open for Spring 2012 clinics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration is open for Spring 2012 clinics!

I am pleased to announce that registration for our Spring 2012 Teen Driver Clinics is now open! The registration form is attached to this post.

Some information from the attachment:
    The fee for the clinics is $120. They will be held at two locations. On May 5th we will be at the State Farm Operations Center, 100 State Farm Parkway, Birmingham, AL 35209. Due to the size of the facility, this clinic is limited to cars only. No trucks, SUVS, or vans, of any size, will be allowed.

Clinics will also be held on May 12th, June 2nd, and June 9th at Gardendale First Baptist Church, located at 940 Main Street, Gardendale, AL, 35071. Note this is the church's South Campus, NOT the newer North Campus which is located directly on I-65. There are no vehicle restrictions at this location.

Students should be onsite by 8:30am to complete waivers and a brief vehicle inspection. The clinic will begin promptly at 9:00am. Our goal is to be complete by 4:00pm, but this is dependent on class size and location.

There will be a short break for lunch. Please note that two Chick-fil-a box lunches are included in the price of the Clinic. These include a Chick-fil-a sandwich, chips, and brownie. Drinks will be available. We have found that supplying lunch reduces our down time and helps complete the clinic in a timely fashion. Additional box lunches can be ordered for $6.00 each. If you require additional lunches, please indicate the number on the registration form and include the additional cost on your check.

Because we have certain fixed costs, like insurance for the property owner, we are unable to give refunds for no-shows and cancellations. So if you are unsure you can make a clinic date, please donít select it. This also gives an opportunity to someone else who can attend on that date.

Please be aware than an adult must accompany each student throughout the Clinic. Our most common feedback from parents is that they learn as much as their teen.

Workers will be needed for the clinics. I post a "seeking workers" thread when we get closer to the clinic dates, but please mark your calendar and let me know if you can commit to being there.

Thanks!
    Rod
    Attached Files
    Rod H
    Bringing a knife to a gun fight.

YES!

I can't wait to get back out there and show these kids what's up!

May cannot get here soon enough!
    M. Cholewa

Because they heard I liked my name, so they put my name as my name so I could have my name in my name... all the time.

Comment

OH yay!! I should be able to make some of these!!
      - Jordan, GS-15
      "I am here to live aloud." - Emile Zola

Comment

I'll be in FL for all of them...
        "Its an incurable disease not to leave well enough alone." -Ricky
        THE ABOVE WAS NOT EDDITED FOR SPELLING OF GRAMICAL ERRORS

Comment

I will have to check the date with the wife because the daughter's birthday in that week, but do you need additional instructors for the first May event?
          Lyle Cain
          6 CSP

Comment

We can always use more instructors Lyle!
            M. Cholewa

Because they heard I liked my name, so they put my name as my name so I could have my name in my name... all the time.

Comment

Working...
            X