Available dates for Spring 2009 Clinics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Available dates for Spring 2009 Clinics

At the BoD meeting on Jan. 13, we discussed some scheduling issues; namely holidays, Spring Break, Time Trials, & PDX. Factoring out all of those dates, here are the available dates the NDCCC has to work with for Spring 2009:

March 7
    March 28
    April 4
    April 11
    April 25
    May 2
    May 30

I have forwarded these dates to Sean since dates are an integral part of negotiating a site. BTW, New South is totally out as far as a site is concerned.
    1 part MacGyver, 1 part Stephen Hawking, 1 part Jed Clampett, 1 part Bart Simpson

Ouch. What happened to New South?
    Matt W.
    18 SM - Lancer Evolution MR
    15 MR - Volkswagen Beetle
    Sponsors: Satellite Racing - Defined Performance

Comment

I no longer work there.
      1 part MacGyver, 1 part Stephen Hawking, 1 part Jed Clampett, 1 part Bart Simpson

Comment

Do you think we could maybe go back to gardendale first baptist? That's hands down my favorite site. Maybe we can get a petition/request from previous participants if they are uneasy about having us back.
        M. Cholewa

Because they heard I liked my name, so they put my name as my name so I could have my name in my name... all the time.

Comment

March 7 is the Evo school in Huntsville
          March 28 is PBOC at Barber
          April 4 is the Tuscaloosa air show and the 24 hours of LeMons in Kershaw, SC
          April 11 is Easter weekend
          April 25 is NASCAR weekend at Talladega
          May 2 is AMA weekend at Barber (Alabama Speed Weeks)
          May 30 is NASA at Barber

These dates should work for most of the instructors.
          Chuck Schultz
          Another black(ish) Miata
          2007 Jetta GLI Fahrenheit

http://csgoodphotos.com or http://art.csgoodphotos.com

Comment

As far as I can tell, all but Mar 7 work for me, because I'll be at the Evo school. I can be at any of the others unless something weird comes up.
            - Jordan, GS-15
            "I am here to live aloud." - Emile Zola

Comment

the dates look good to me as far as i can tell.
              Sara {Novice Chief} SM 11
              Captin of The Black Pearl SA 11

Comment

Chuck we were making fun of you at the last board meeting, then you made it even better for doing exactly what we were making fun about

NASA and PBOC weekends are bad for me.
                "Its an incurable disease not to leave well enough alone." -Ricky
                THE ABOVE WAS NOT EDDITED FOR SPELLING OF GRAMICAL ERRORS

Comment

It's even easier, now, with a Google calendar. I used to consolidate all that crap on a Pocket PC.
                  Chuck Schultz
                  Another black(ish) Miata
                  2007 Jetta GLI Fahrenheit

http://csgoodphotos.com or http://art.csgoodphotos.com

Comment

Originally posted by EWaugh View Post
                    Chuck we were making fun of you at the last board meeting, then you made it even better for doing exactly what we were making fun about
                    Thats the price one pays for being an ICON ! And if ever there was an Icon, Chuck surely is it! (You GO Chuck-)
                    David Branch, Sr. / STS 21 Black Beauty / XP 21 Agent Orange / Helmet designs by AlanB

Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection ...... again.

Comment

Well...post banquet ...I missed all of you Branch folks.Pfffffftttttt.

I...... due to a miscue in time management ...was the cause for us not being able to show the NDCCC DVD at the Banquet .I apologize!!I was supposed to get the DVD player from the trailer...I forgot .Sorry.

RR
                      Ricky R
                      95 240sx with LS1 power. $4500 drivetrain in a $500 car
                      97 miata pretty much stock

Comment

Someone mentioned checking on the old WalMart lot on Hwy. 31 in Alabaster/Pelham as a possible location. Maybe someone in the area could get contact info and make some calls?
                        Matt W.
                        18 SM - Lancer Evolution MR
                        15 MR - Volkswagen Beetle
                        Sponsors: Satellite Racing - Defined Performance

Comment

The wal mart lot wouldnt be bad, but classroom space would be kind of hard from that site. I'm out the door in just about an hour to go look at a couple sites. I'll let you folks know this evening if any headway was made.

Sean
                          www.gm-technologies.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Global...td/22788986341

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=643793365

Comment

I don't know if anyone has any intrest in coming out to Argo but I good a good sized lot in a church that would work. I can make contact if desired.
                            "Its an incurable disease not to leave well enough alone." -Ricky
                            THE ABOVE WAS NOT EDDITED FOR SPELLING OF GRAMICAL ERRORS

Comment

Working...
                            X